STUDENT RECORDS: Transcripts
Current student requests will be placed through your student system account. All alumni/ former student requests will be made through our third party secure website www.iwantmytranscript.com.
What if I have records at both ASU and GHSU?
As of January 9, 2013, current student record requests must be made through the Student Self Service System (ELROY or PULSE). All other Alumni/Former students record requests must be made through www.iwantmytranscript.com.
The process of consolidating the student information system for Georgia Regents University is well underway, but not finalized. Until the consolidation is complete former GHSU students should follow the referenced information for the Health Sciences Campus. Former ASU students should follow the referenced information for the Summerville Campus.
Current Student Requests for formerly GHSU
- Step 1: Access and login to PULSE
- Step 2: Select “Student Services and Financial Aid” tab
- Step 3: Select “Student Records”
- Step 4: Select “Request Printed Transcript”
Current Student Requests for formerly ASU
- Step 1: Access and login to ELROY
- Step 2: Select “Student”
- Step 3: Select “Student Records”
- Step 4: Select “Request Official Transcripts” or Select “View Unofficial Transcript”
Go Green! In an attempt to reduce the amount of paper transcripts printed and also reduce the processing time for requests, Georgia Regents University has opted to offer Official Transcripts in an electronic PDF version, as well as the traditional printed version. Electronic Transcripts are issued directly from our Institution and sent VIA e-mail to the requested recipient. All alumni/ former student requests will be placed through www.Iwantmytranscript.com. If the recipient and/ or organization do not participate in our electronic network, please use their e-mail address.
Although this is an official document, it is important confirm the recipient will accept this electronic version in lieu of a printed copy prior to placing the request.
Why Request an Electronic version of your transcript?
- An electronic version reduces the time you have to wait! Electronic transcript requests received during normal business hours will be processed and in the recipient’s inbox within 6 hours. No more missed deadlines or waiting weeks for transcripts to be received.
- Electronic requests are fully traceable. Unlike paper requests which are placed in the mail, Electronic requests provide notification each step of the way: when the transcript is sent, received and opened. You’ll even know exactly who opened it so you can relay their contact information to the student.
- Going Green! Electronic requests require no paper to be used.
- Security. Encrypted data is transmitted via a secure internet connection applying the same high security protocols and confidentiality standards used for online banking and commerce.
Former Students/ Alumni
Alumni and Former Students Requests
Georgia Regents University and Scrip-Safe have partnered together to provide former students and alumni with access to an online ordering system through a secure website. Please login to www.iwantmytranscript.com to order your transcript. Please select the appropriate institution you attended (Georgia Regents University formerly Georgia Health Sciences University or Georgia Regents University formerly Augusta State University).
You can order your transcripts using a Visa or MasterCard at any time. Georgia Regents University will process transcript orders from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. When possible, requests should be made well in advance of the date when the transcript is needed.
Transcripts will be sent from Georgia Regents University within 1-2 days after a request is received; however, allow additional time during peak periods.
The secure website will include instructions for placing your transcript order. Order updates will be emailed to you and you can also check your order status and history online.
Please note: If a document is required to be mailed with the official transcript, please upload your document to your transcript request when you submit your request through iwantmytranscript.com. Examples of such documents would include PASS, PHARM CAS, AMCAS, LSDAS and some state and national board forms.