See College pages for more information
College of Allied Health Sciences | College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences | College of Business, Hull | College of Dental Medicine | College of Education | College of Graduate Studies | College of Nursing | College of Science and Mathematics | Medical College of Georgia
Bachelor of Arts
- Communication Studies
- Public Relations
- Professional Writing
- Television and Cinema
- Criminal Justice
- Political Science
- International Studies
- Legal Studies
- Public Administration
- Political Science, Secondary Teaching Certification
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages
Bachelor of Music
Bachelor of Science
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physician's Assistant
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Dental Hygiene
- Pre-Health Informatics
- Pre-Clinical Lab Science
- Pre-Radiation Therapy
- Pre-Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Pre-Respiratory Therapy
- General Biology
- Biology, Secondary Teacher Certification
- Computer Science
- Physics/Mathematics, Secondary Teaching Certification
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Education
Master of Business Administration
Master of Education
- Teacher Leadership
- Counselor Education
- Education Leadership
- Special Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
Master of Arts in Teaching
- Early Childhood Education
- Foreign Language Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Middle Grades Education
- Music Education
- Secondary Biology Education
- Secondary Chemistry Education
- Secondary English Education
- Secondary History Education
- Secondary Mathematics Education
- Secondary Physics Education
- Secondary Political Science Education
- Special Education
Specialist in Education
Master of Clinical and Translational Science, M.C.T.S.
Master of Health Science
Master of Physician Assistant, M.P.A.
Master of Public Administration
Master of Public Health
Master of Science
Master of Science in Medical Illustration
Master of Science in Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader, M.S.N.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, M.S.N.
- Nursing Anesthesia, M.S.N.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, M.S.N.
- Clinical and Translational Science
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Doctor of Nursing Practice, D.N.P.
- DNP with a concentration in Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) for post-baccalaureates
- DNP with a concentration in Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP)
- DNP with a concentration in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) post BSN to DNP
- DNP with a concentration in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) post MSN to DNP
- DNP with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) post BSN to DNP
- DNP with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) post MSN to DNP
Biomedical Sciences, Ph.D.
- Biochemistry and Cancer Biology
- Cellular Biology and Anatomy
- Genomic Medicine
- Molecular Medicine
- Oral Biology and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Vascular Biology
Doctor of Dental Medicine
Doctor of Medicine
WHAT PARENTS SAY ABOUT GRU
I have had three young adults graduate from GRU: Catherine, Class of 2009; Matthew, Class of 2012; and Caroline, Class of 2009. From business to education to health sciences, each had an outstanding educational experience along with an outstanding college environment, and each was in a totally different field of study.
Randy S. // Aiken, SC
We are very excited that our daughter, LeAndrea was afforded the opportunity to be a part of the University Village at GRU for her first Year of College. Her experience of connecting with other students has positioned her for the transition that takes place as you embrace adulthood. I found the atmosphere to be family oriented and the staff have always been helpful.
Angela H. // Fayetteville, GA
Macy absolutely loves GRU! She has become very involved in both her studies and student organizations throughout her undergrad experience. I am thankful for this great opportunity she has to learn amongst great educators and in such a stimulating and thriving environment.
Denita K. // Irwinton, GA.
Not only has Georgia Regents University offered my daughter a challenging and enlightening academic experience, but also the opportunity for personal growth and maturity. She has taken advantage of GRU's many international programs to travel and study as GRU offers an education that goes far beyond the traditional classroom experience.
Scott E. // Lawrenceville, GA
Building the Legacy.
Become a Jaguar.